Based in Portchester, UK. Reporting into the Quality Manager/Director of NPI. The purpose of this job role is to act as the quality lead/representative for NPI programmes and to ensure the successful introduction and integration of new product launches.
• Manage projects through structured gated process (Motherson's Standardised Development System SDS) from concept/quotation to production-handover.
• Plan, coordinate, implement and finalise projects according to specifications and deadlines, while maintaining the project performance indices i.e. Quality, Cost & Delivery.
• Ensure that the product meets quality requirements in line with customer specification.
• Complete quality documentation as per customer specific APQP requirement.
• Support/review component approvals/ISIR/homologation/spec testing and any other testing required.
• Creation of control plans in line with DFMEA/PFMEA and process flow.
• Creating gauge plans.
• Creation of AAR and PSW samples.
• Creation and implementation of safe launch firewall (Goods In/Assembly).
• Implementation of safe launch RFT data.
• Storage of completed PSW folder.
• Support of supplier quality concerns.
• Support validation of approved supplier PPAP.
• Management and sign off of customer PPAPs.
Portchester is located close to the historic University City of Portsmouth, where the historic docks nestle amongst modern harbour side boutiques.